Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Out with the old...

Since the kids are back in school, and the autumn insists on approaching, I've been grudgingly enthusiastically embracing the need clear out and move on with the season.  Decorating for fall has got to happen sooner or later.

So today, while Big A stepped up to the plate and did some much needed weeding, and while L'il A encouraged from a rocking chair, I said "adios" to my
knockin'-on-death's-door-hanging-baskets and potted plants.



The porch is now oozing with potential.   As are the fruits of my labor in the gardening department.



Yup, that's it.  3 little tomatoes and 7 little peppers.  Sad, isn't it?  But I'm determined.

I will turn those hot little peppers into something edible (thank goodness we didn't count on our vegetables to see us through a long hard winter!).  And I will fill those baskets with some beautiful autumn cheer!  I promise!

(Thank God for all of the awesome bloggers out there, and for Pinterest!)

 

No comments: