Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #19!
How was your week? My kids went back to school, and guess what I managed ~ dropping my kids off LATE on their first day! Nailed it!!!
Oh well, we made it on time the rest of the week, so things are looking up! And that makes me happy. You know what else makes me happy? Seeing what you all have to share with us each week... So, let's do it!
Merry Monday Link Party #19 Announcements:
- This week we've added Facebook to the link-up! If you link-up, please take the time to visit others in the link-up as well.
- The International Bacon Day Recipe Roundup is posted! *See the link below* Thank you to everyone that contributed a recipe for the roundup :-) I also added an inlinkz linkup to the end of the bacon roundup post so you can add more bacon recipes! It'll remain open until the end of September.
- 5 more days till the end of the Fall Dollar Tree/99¢ Store craft Contest! You still have time! It runs until September 10th and we'd love to see your fall crafts, recipes, home decor, party decor, and more! The winner will win a $25 Visa Gift Card or Paypal cash. We'll be running a separate inlinkz link up in conjunction with the Merry Monday party where you can link up your creations. *Open to the U.S. and Canada. The majority of your craft project must be made with Dollar Tree/99¢ Store items to be eligible to win. * See this post for the rules and link-up*
CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO LINK UP TO
THE DOLLAR STORE CONTEST
- This week's party guest hosts are Shirley @Intelligent Domestications, Michelle @Our Crafty Mom, and Adrian @Life with Garnish
- If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have party spots open in the month of October.
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Link Party #19!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
- Host Erlene @My Pinterventures ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Hometalk Bloglovin
- Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
- Co-host Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Youtube
- Co-host Amanda @The Kolb Corner ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Bloglovin
- Co-host Rachel @Craving Some Creativity ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
On the Host's Blogs
Meet the Guest Hosts
If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of October.Intelligent Domestications ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Instagram Google+ Stumbleupon Hometalk
- I am a very happy Stay At Home Wife with a penchant for blogging. I enjoy blogging about Home and Garden because I love working in my flower beds and watching nature from my front porch. I also enjoy sharing food and fun we have in our family so that others may benefit.
- I have two grown children 18 & 23. My daughter, Amanda, is leaving the nest to start College 3 hours away. My son, Derek, is a very talented, aspiring writer. I now have more time to explore my creative side and love to share ideas on my blog. I have met so many wonderful people through this and am excited for the next chapter in my life!
- I love doing simple things that helps my family save money and would very much enjoy sharing some of these ideas with you!
On The Co-host's Blogs
5 Lessons Every New Blogger Should Know @Pure Grace Farms
Homemade Lotion Bars @Make It or Fix It Yourself
Fall Is Almost Here @Our Home Away From Home
My Feature Picks
Don't forget to visit the other hosts to view their feature picks too.*
The Honeycomb Home shared How to Add Nailhead Trim to a Wood Table
I have a table perfect for this treatment, so I'm so happy I found this blog post!
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party BoardFollow My Pinterventures's board Merry Monday Linky Party Features on Pinterest.
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar.
Permalink back to the blog: http://happyhouseandhome.blogspot.com
Help Grow this party!Help us grow this party by posting this party button in your sidebar, on your party page, or on your linked post.
Time to link up!If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of October.
Sharing is caring! Tweet the party
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we're promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms. Type in the hashtag #MerryMonday in the search boxes on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to see what we're sharing. *** Not sure who to visit? Visit the two link-ups before you.