Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #15!Hellooooo and welcome to our party! I hope you all had a great week, and have lots of awesomeness to share with us today! We can't wait to see what you link up...
Merry Monday Announcements:
- We're starting our Fall Dollar Tree/99¢ Store craft tutorials contest on the Merry Monday party. We'll be running a separate inlinkz link up in conjunction with the Merry Monday party where you can link up your current year Dollar Tree or 99¢ Store Fall craft tutorials. The winner will win a $25 Visa Gift Card for even more Dollar Tree or 99¢ Store crafting fun. *Open to the U.S. and Canada. The majority of your craft project must be made with Dollar Tree/99¢ Store items to be eligible to win the $25 Visa Gift Card prize. See below for rules and link-up*
- The Saturday before Labor Day is the unofficial International Bacon Day and My Pinterventures is on the hunt for recipes that feature bacon. If you would like the opportunity to be featured in a bacon recipe roundup on August 30th, please link up some of your bacon recipes to the party. *Not all recipes will be featured*
- This week's party guest hosts are Joy from Joyful Reviews and Giveaways and Stacy from Huddlenet.
- If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of September.
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Link Party #15!
Meet the hosts of this party*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
On the Host's Blogs
Greener Living Ideas: 14 Household Items Which Can Be Saved & Reused! ~ Housewife Hacks: 6 New Ways to Use Milk Around the Home!
Throwback Thursdays: DIY Pencil Pouches,In-Binder Supply Pouches, and Student ID Cases ~Tutorial Tuesday: DIY Orange Cleaner!
Meet Your Guest Co-hostIf you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of September.
Joyful Reviews and Giveaways ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+
I started this blog as a side of my first blog which was a coupon and savings blog, that I no longer have, but over the years Joyful Reviews & Giveaways has become my main blog. It’s now much more than reviews and giveaways but also a place where a share my blogging journey.You will see product and website reviews, recipes, crafts, blogging resources, discounts, freebies, & money saving ideas.
- Hi! I’m Stacy – Huddlenet.com has been on the Internet since 1999. It is a family website with crafts, recipes, tips, printables and old fashioned fun.
On The Co-host's Blogs
You Know You're In Love When You Can't Fall Asleep Because Reality Is Finally Better Than Your Dreams
Peach Galette @Living The Gourmet
Julia's Feature:Kathy at Smile for No Reason shares a great tutorial on Creating a Light Box to Take Better Pictures. Please go and check out her awesome blog for all kinds of ideas and recipes!
*Don't forget to visit the other hosts to view their feature picks too.*
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party BoardFollow Erlene Amat | My Pinterventures's board Merry Monday Linky Party Features on Pinterest.
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
Permalink back to the blog: http://happyhouseandhome.blogspot.com
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc...). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines - these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host's various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of September.
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we're promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms. Type in the hashtag #MerryMonday in the search boxes on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to see what we're sharing.
Don't forget, to link up your recipes featuring bacon. My Pinterventures will be gathering recipes from the party to be featured on her bacon roundup for the unofficial International Bacon Day post on August 30th.
Not sure who to visit? Visit one link-up before and after you OR the two before you.
Fall Dollar Store/99¢ Store Craft Contest