Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #14!Thanks to everyone that entered our $50 VISA GC Giveaway. We have a WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!! The winner of last week's $50 VISA Gift Card Giveaway is Jillian T. O'Keefe! Congratulations!
Thank you to everyone who linked with Merry Monday Linky last week ~ we had tons of inspiring link ups! Please grab a button, tweet and share our party so that we can grow! (That means more exposure for you!)
On to the Merry Monday Link Party #14!
Meet the hosts of this party*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
On the Host's BlogsCalling all bloggers - If you'd like to participate in a Back to School Blog Group Giveaway Palooza, you can still sign up to participate until August 8th. Back-to-school Giveaway Palooza - sign up and help giveaway a Kindle Fire, $100 Target GC, and more...
Meet Your Guest Co-hostIf you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of September.
Guest Co-host Amanda @The Kolb Corner ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Bloglovin
- Hi! I'm Amanda! Welcome to my corner of the web! I'm a foodie, wife and DIYer that loves to share recipes, crafts and DIY projects, real food eating, and stories of my 4 crazy fur babies.
Guest co-host Sandy @Being Content Where We Are ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
- Hi! I’m Sandy – the wife to a hard working farmer man and mommy to a 5 year old super boy. My little corner on the blogsphere is Being Content Where We Are where you will find frugal, timesaving tips and encouragement for busy moms.
On The Co-host's Blogs
Most ClickedFashion Friday Top 10 Fashion Mistakes @Confessions of a Perfect Mom 10 Minute Wood Cutting Board @Elizabeth Joan Designs Pinterest Tips and Tricks @Huddlenet
My Feature Pick
*Don't forget to visit the other hosts to view their feature picks too.*
Elizabeth Joan Design found an old milking stool and gave it a great makeover using an easy transfer method for the French Lettering. LOVE.
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party BoardFollow Erlene Amat | My Pinterventures's board Merry Monday Linky Party Features on Pinterest.
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
Permalink back to the blog: http://happyhouseandhome.blogspot.com
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc...). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines - these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host's various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of September.
Sharing is caring! Tweet the party Tweet
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we're promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms. Look for the hashtag #MerryMonday.
***Not sure who to visit? Visit one link-up before and after you, OR the two before you.