Welcome to Merry Monday Linky Party #10!
- Thank you to everyone that participated and helped us spread the Merry Monday cheer. Last week we had 179 link ups and we're getting so close to 200 link ups!
- Going forward, the Merry Monday Linky Party will be introducing a new guest host bi-monthly. This week we have Jenn from Ever After In The Woods and Rachel from Craving Some Creativity. Remember, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs to see if you've been featured!
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party #10!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*My Pinterventures ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Bloglovin Stumbleupon Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin Co-host Treana @House of Bennetts ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Instagram Co-host Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Youtube
On the Host's Blogs
Guylian Beligian Chocolate Giveaway ~ Pinterest Tested: Cookie No Dough Ice Cream vs Double Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Blogger Opportunity: Back- to-School group giveaway, there are two big giveaways you can sign up to participate in.
- Back-to-school Giveaway Palooza - sign up and help giveaway a Kindle Fire, $100 Target GC, and more
- Back-to-school Giveaway Tech-style - sign up and help giveaway a $500 Gift Card + HP laptop and 20 more prizes.
Product Review: Majestic Professional Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher and Nail Cleaner ~ Book Review: STRUMP A World of Shadows
Meet Your Guest Co-host
If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of August.Ever After In The Woods ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Instagram
Jenn blogs about things that inspire her. She loves good style, great DIY, easy recipes, and being a good mom to her children.
- Rachel blogs about scrapbooking, crafts, home DIY, and recipes. You will find tips, techniques, and, hopefully, some inspiration to tackle your own projects.
On the Guest Co-host's Blog
Join Nexxus for an exclusive Saturdate at Walgreens and giveaway ~ Disney Fairies Fly Over to Disney Movies Anywhere This July!
*There was a tie for most clicked link up last week*
Kim at Made In a Day shared these gorgeous Lantern Vases!
I LOVE the handles!
*Don't forget to visit the other hosts to view their feature picks too.*
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
Permalink back to the blog: http://happyhouseandhome.blogspot.com/
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc...). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines - these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host's various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.
- If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of August.
Sharing is caring! Tweet the party Tweet
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we're promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms.***