Each family is bringing a dish - I hear Swedish Meatballs, Baked Swiss Cheese Dip, Veggies, and a Rye Boat are all on the menu. I am making Mini Muffin Pan Appetizers. They're yummy and sooo cute. All you need is won-ton wrappers and mini-muffin tins -you can fill them with anything you like. I had planned to make mini tacos, and when I mentioned it to my Mother in Law, she said she was craving Crab Rangoon. Done. Just put the filling in a won-ton wrapper in a mini-muffin tin!
[caption id="attachment_709" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Place wontons and fill![/caption]
(Note: I find the 3" square won-ton wrappers in the produce section, the brand is Melissa's)
Mini Crab Rangoon
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup sour cream
2 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 large clove garlic, minced
2 6 oz cans crab meat, drained
24 won-ton wrappers (pre-cut)
1/4 cup Chinese duck sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together. Set aside.
- Spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray an place one won-ton square in each mini-muffin tin.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of crab mixture in each cup, and fold wonton tips in over filling.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until won-tons are golden
- Remove from oven and top each with 1/2 teaspoon duck sauce.
24 Won Ton wrappers (I bought the pre-cut ones)
1 lb Hamburger meat
1 packet spicy Taco Seasoning
1 can or jar Nacho Cheese sauce (gross, but necessary!)
Grated Cheese (I bought pre-shredded taco cheese)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Brown the ground beef.
2. Season with taco seasoning.
3. Spray the mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
4. Place the won-tons in a cupcake pan
5. Place a teaspoon of nacho cheese sauce in the bottom of each wrapper, and fill each cup with meat mixture, and top with grated cheese. Fold wonton wrapper tips in over filling.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until won-tons are golden.