Saturday, August 3, 2013

DIY Sun Catcher

The little man and I made sun catchers! Thank you Pinterest!

suncatcher, DIY Suncatcher, Sun Catcher
All you have to do is buy a few bags or see-through plastic beads. I got mine at the Dollar Store.


Pour them into a metal pie or cake pan.





Pre-heat the oven to 400 and bake for 20 minutes.


Presto!

The beads come with a string, but fishing line would be perfect for hanging.


So cute! I'm going back to the Dollar Store for more beads today!




LINK PARTIES for each day of the week. I can't say I make it to every one of these, but I'd like to!

If you have a link party I haven't listed, please email me or comment below!


SUNDAY

 

Sunny Simple Sundays Party at Sunny Simple Life
Sundae Scoop at I Heart Naptime
Think Pink Sundays at Flamingo Toes
Nifty Thrifty Sunday at Nifty Thrifty Things
Restyled Sundays at Stylish Once Again
Silver Pennies Sundays at Silver Pennies
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop at A Blossoming Life

 
 
MONDAY

Before and After at Thrifty Decor Chick (first Monday of the month)
 
TUESDAY
 
WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY
 
FRIDAY
 
 
SATURDAY
 

3 comments:

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

sweet! I was looking at a pile of perler beads my daughter has today wondering what would happen if they went in the oven. I bet something similar :)

Unknown said...

Let me know if u try it!!!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

What a fun project for you and your son. I bet it just glistens in the sun! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann