Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #45
Welcome to Merry Monday. I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to. It's been a quiet week here, but I have several projects in the making for next week, so please come back and check them out! Meanwhile, grab a coffee, or a glass of wine (no judgement here!), and check out everyone's hard work from last week.
- It's the last few days of the second in the series of four Spring Craft Blog Hop. This hop is focusing on St. Patrick's Day, April Fool's Day, Upcycled crafts, and general spring crafts. If you have a craft to share, please link-up and be seen on 20 blogs!
- Feb 18th - March 17th St. Patrick's Day, Palm Sunday, Recycle crafts, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th). Link-up HERE.
- March 18th - May 25th general spring, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Teacher's Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo.
- May 26th - June 20th - Father's Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to...The Lady Prefers 2 Save
Intelligent Domestications The Kolb Corner
Craving Some Creativity
Happy House and Home
Most PopularSt. Patrick's Day Mini Gallery Wall @Creative Mama, Messy House
DIY Dusting Spray @Frugally Blonde
Guest Bloggers Wanted @Pastries, Pumps, and Pi
My Feature Pick(s)
(Visit the other hosts to see their feature pick(s). It could be you!)
Bree at Bumblebreeblog.com upcycled an old clock and made it into something super chic. This is my feature pick for today, so please show her some love and check out her blog! Click HERE.
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Sharing is caring! Tweet the party (click on the bird)