Welcome to the 4th Merry Monday Linky Party!
- First, I want to thank everyone that participated last week and linked up their blog post. You were all very busy being creative and linked up wonderful posts.
- Second, you're party hosts were busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+. We want to help get your posts out to as many people as possible and would appreciate if you share the party and help us out too. Tweet
- Third, I want to welcome the a new co-hosts to the link party! This means that your link ups will now been seen on 4 different blogs, giving you more exposure. How great is that?! Also, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs too.
- Fourth, all features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board.
- Fifth, If you're intrested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up!
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party 4!
Meet the hosts of this party
*It's not necessary, but we would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms*
Host Erlene @My Pinterventures
Pinterest addict that loves to try new recipes, crafts, DIY projects, and more. Come with me on my daily adventures inspired by Pinterest and my fellow bloggers.
Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home
Happy House and Home is a blog about affordable DIY and Home Decor, with a few recipes thrown in, so that we can keep body and soul together!
Co-host Marilyn @Marilyn's Treats
I'm a wife, mother, and grandmother. Baking, collecting Cook Books and recipes are my addictions. Follow me along my Culinary journey as I share it on Marilyn's Treats.
Co-host Treana @House of Bennetts
Treana began working as a lawyer around the same time that she got engaged AND bought a house. Along with her fiancé, LB, they are fixing up a 1950's ranch and documenting their DIY projects for the house and the wedding over on House of Bennetts.
Most Clicked Feature(s)
There was another tie for most clicked links again. Here are the two most clicked...
Tips to De-junk and Get Organized @Fearlessly Creative Mama
Kathleen at Fearlessly Creative Mama gives you some tips to help de-junk your home and get it organized. She even shows you a quick tutorial on how she made her own Washi Tape storage.
My 10 Favorite Blogs @Driftwood Gardens
Jen at Driftwood Gardens shares her 10 most favorite blogs and why she loves them. There are a lot of great blogs on her list. Many of the blogs she reads are some that I like too.
My Feature Pick(s)
Asian Style Meatballs @ A Bountifl Love
Khit at A Bountiful Love shared this recipe for Asian Style Meatballs with Home Made Sweet Teriyaki Sauce and they are absolutely delicious! I made them for my three picky kids and husband and they were gobbled up in minutes.