Welcome to the third Merry Monday Linky Party!
- First, I want to thank everyone that participated last week and linked up their blog post. I've shared your posts on either Twitter, FB, or Pinterest (some to several group boards), and will try to help promote your link ups where I can. My personal FB page is finally working again (FB hates me) and I'll be visiting more of your FB fan pages too.
- Second, I want to welcome two new co-hosts to the link party! This means that your link ups will now been seen on 3 different blogs, giving you more exposure. How great is that?! Also, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs too.
- Third, thank you to everyone that hopped around and visited other link ups. There were definitely more clicks on everyone's links, which means more of you were visiting others!
- Fourth, all features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board.
- Fifth, I'm looking for a few permanent or temporary co-hosts for the party! If you're interested, please sign up here.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party 3!
Meet the hosts of this party
*It's not necessary, but we would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms*
Host Erlene @My Pinterventures
Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home
Co-host Marilyn @Marilyn's Treats
Most Clicked Feature(s)
We had a tie on the most clicked link up last week and ended up with two!
Organizational Ideas: Starbucks Frappuccino Spice Bottles from The Lady Prefers To Save
Misty shows you how you can recycle Starbucks Frappuccino bottles and use them in the kitchen for spices. Great inspiration on recycling and how we can all try to reuse glass bottles. She also has a fabulous blog on how to save money and she shares her tips/tricks - who doesn't like saving money?
Blogging Basics- 5 Important Rules of Blogging Etiquette from Driftwood Gardens
Jen shares some basic blogging etiquette in this post. She also has a blogging section on her blog where she shares blogging tips and information that she has learned while blogging.
My Feature Pick(s)
Treana from House of Bennetts made this fabulous tray from a thrift store find. It looks gorgeous. Her blog is full of DIY and super fun to read!
Thanks for c0-hosting this party. I linked up and am following you . Looking forward to reading through your blog. I'm visiting from Gluten Free A-Z BlogReplyDelete
Glad to have you Judee! And thank you for the follow! JuliaReplyDelete
Thanks so much for the shoutout and the feature!ReplyDelete
Treana - you're very welcome and I'm glad you're now joining us! Love your blog! JuliaReplyDelete
Thank you very much for featuring the Asian Meatball Recipe!! appreciate it a lot :) Hope you have a blessed week ahead -- Khit M.ReplyDelete