Before we get to the party, Treana over at the House of Bennetts is having a great giveaway! Visit her blog and enter to win a fabulous Volume 25 print. If you own a house, rent an apartment, or are a squatter in your parents basement, you want one of these prints!
Welcome to the 6th Merry Monday Linky Party!
- Thank you to everyone that participated in last weeks Merry Monday Linky Party. There were so many great link ups and each week it gets more difficult to choose our feature picks.
- Your party hosts were busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+. We want to help get your posts out to as many people as possible and would appreciate if you share the party and help us out too. Tweet
- Going forward, the Merry Monday Linky Party will be introducing a new guest host bi-monthly. This means your link up will be seen on 5 different blogs! This week, Jade from Jonesin' For Taste will be our guest host. Remember, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs to see if you've been featured!
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
- If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! The party is booked until the end of August, so new openings won't be until September.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party 6!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
Host Erlene @My Pinterventures
Pinterest addict that loves to try new recipes, crafts, DIY projects, and more. Come with me on my daily adventures inspired by Pinterest and my fellow bloggers.
Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home
Happy House and Home is a blog about affordable DIY and Home Decor, with a few recipes thrown in, so that we can keep body and soul together!
Co-host Marilyn @Marilyn's Treats
I'm a wife, mother, and grandmother. Baking, collecting Cook Books and recipes are my addictions. Follow me along my Culinary journey as I share it on Marilyn's Treats.
Co-host Treana @House of Bennetts
Treana began working as a lawyer around the same time that she got engaged AND bought a house. Along with her fiancé, LB, they are fixing up a 1950's ranch and documenting their DIY projects for the house and the wedding over on House of Bennetts.
Guest Co-host Jade @Jonesin' For TasteI'm a proud Polynesian, mother, wife, Mormon, and Thirty-One consultant who LOVES to cook. I love to share my tried and true recipes and the occasional craft project.
Most Clicked Feature
DIY Jars with Cute Lids @Ever After in the Woods
Jenn at Ever After in the Woods shows you how to recycle your old glass jars into cute storage jars.
My Feature Pick(s)
Baked Cheesy Cauliflower Bites @Smart Party Planning
Catherine at Smart Party Planning has a recipe for cauliflower that will have not only the adults, but the kids asking for more!
Features will be pinned to my Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar.
Permalink back to blog
Okay, this is the boring stuff, but necessary. There are a few guidelines to help get this party started. If this is your first linky party, you can read this post on Linky Party Basics for Hosts & Guests.
Help grow this party. Grab my Merry Monday Linky Party button and post it on your link party page, sidebar, or post.
Subscribe to the Merry Monday mailing list and get advanced notice of when the party goes live!
It’s time to link up!
Sharing is caring!
We would appreciate a Tweet about the party to help spread the word. Tweet
Good Morning and thank you for the party Julia :)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for hosting and also for inviting me to join. Just linked up! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting this morning! Have a great week:)ReplyDelete
Fabulous party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm.. We love having you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.comReplyDelete
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
Hi Winnie, I'm so glad you stopped by!ReplyDelete
Maria Elena, I'm so glad you linked up!
Rachel & Kathy, happy to have you here!
Kimberly, I will see you at your party tonight!
Thanks all for coming! We appreciate you being here with us!
Thanks for hosting! It's fun seeing everyone's creations and tips! It my first time linking up ever! But I think I'll definitely be back.ReplyDelete
Welcome Suzzie! I'm so glad you found us, and I hope you come back next week! JuliaReplyDelete
woot! had something to link up this time!ReplyDelete
(FYI - the html in your button code is a little wonky. I put a button on my blog, but I didn't use your code. It used the image and links to the pinterest featured page.)
Susan ~ glad you're here my friend! Thanks for the heads up on that button!ReplyDelete
Thanks for this fun party Julia!ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by Treat and Trick! JuliaReplyDelete